US ITIN acceptance agent
Andersen is authorised by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to assist non-US taxpayers with applying for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
As a Certifying Acceptance Agent, we are able to certify and complete a Certificate of Accuracy (COA) to authenticate your foreign identity documents so that you do not need to send your identity documents to the IRS in the USA.
Our agreement with the IRS allows us to:
– Complete the IRS Form W-7, Application for Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
– Provide a certified copy of acceptable ID documents. The IRS no longer accepts notarized copies of such documents;
– Review required supporting documentation as required for submission;
– Issue a Certificate of Accuracy to the IRS, showing that the ITIN number application is complete and that the documentation provided to us for review is authentic;
– Submit the application to the IRS ITIN office for processing;
– Receive the ITIN number from the IRS;
– Offer expediated ITIN number application services by communicating directly with the IRS ITIN office by phone.