Warren is a Partner in the Corporate tax group at Andersen in the United Kingdom. His clients range from small and medium sized enterprises, private equity back businesses to large multinational groups. Warren primarily works with UK groups and UK subsidiaries of international groups.
- Corporate acquisitions, disposals and mergers
- Group reorganisations
- Debt restructuring
- Group rationalisation
- Tax planning for inbound investment to the UK
- Corporation tax compliance
- Year-end tax provisioning for financial statements
- Assisting clients with HMRC investigations
Warren has 20 years’ experience working in the UK tax arena with some of the worlds largest companies across several sectors including leasing, technology, media, telecoms, manufacturing, construction and gaming. He also works with a several intermediary trust companies.