Keith is a Partner in the Private Client group at Andersen LLP who advises clients on a wide range of US and UK personal tax issues. His clients include international high net worth individuals, fund managers, senior executives, law firm partners, company founders, trusts, and companies. Keith has also spent time advising expatriate employers and employees.
Among the US and UK personal tax matters Keith has advised on over the years are:
- International tax planning
- Complex tax residency and domicile cases
- UK and U.S. taxation of offshore structures, including companies and family trusts
- UK inheritance tax and U.S. estate tax planning
- Pre-immigration tax planning and U.S. expatriation
- Assisting clients with HMRC investigations and IRS reviews and disclosure programs
- Complex cross border tax issues, particularly the interaction between the UK and U.S. tax systems and mitigating double taxation
- International social security planning
- Individual ramifications of M&A transactions
Keith began his career with Arthur Andersen in Atlanta in 1993 and then moved to the UK in 1996 to join KPMG. After 12 years with KPMG he spent 14 years with Deloitte before joining Andersen in June 2022. Keith is one of the most experienced US/UK individual tax advisors in the market having provided such advice since his move here.