James is an Associate in the Private Client team at Andersen in the United Kingdom. He specialises in UK and US personal taxation, providing a range of tax consulting and compliance services, including:
- Preparation of UK and US (Federal and State) personal income tax returns
- Tax residence and domicile cases
- Individuals on international assignments to/from the UK
- Tax planning for non-UK domiciled individuals in the UK, specifically the analysis of the arising vs remittance basis
- Analysis of international treaties and subsequent application of tax credits to mitigate double taxation.
James originally joined Andersen as an Intern in the Private Client team, having obtained a Master of Science in Management from Loughborough University.