Holly is a Manager at Andersen in the United Kingdom. She works with international high net worth individuals and entrepreneurs, providing UK and US personal tax consulting and compliance services.
Holly’s experience includes:
- Complex residence and domicile cases.
- Issues surrounding non-UK domiciliaries in the UK, in particular the nuances of the remittance basis.
- Pre-immigration tax planning and US expatriation.
- UK inheritance tax and US estate tax planning.
- Review and analysis of offshore structures and trusts from a UK and US tax perspective.
- Assisting clients with HMRC investigations and IRS reviews and disclosure programs.
- Corresponding with HMRC, the IRS and the State tax authorities as an authorised agent.
- Interpreting the UK and US tax treaty, the interaction between the UK and US tax systems and mitigating double taxation.
- Preparation of UK, Federal and State tax returns.
Prior to joining Andersen, Holly spent over 5 years as a dual handler in PwC’s Private Client team, specialising in UK and US tax.