Director - London
Bradley Phillips is a Director at Andersen in the United Kingdom, advising clients on corporate, partnership and other matters with a particular focus on advising asset managers.
Bradley advises clients on:
- Corporate acquisitions, disposal, mergers and reorganisations (private and public)
- Investment funds (including fund structuring, co-investment and carried interest arrangements and fund transactions)
- International tax structuring
- Partnership/LLP structures and arrangements
- Tax disputes and HMRC investigations including conducting disputes through the tax tribunals and the courts
Bradley qualified as a Solicitor in 1991 and spent 25 years at Herbert Smith Freehills where he was a corporate tax partner. Bradley then spent eight years in the asset management tax practice at PwC before joining Andersen. Bradley is also a Visiting Lecturer at BPP University of Law and a member of the Lexis Nexis Tax PSL Editorial Board.