Alice is a Manager in the Private Client team at Andersen in the UK. She works with international high net worth individuals, senior executives, entrepreneurs, estates and trusts providing UK and US personal tax consulting and compliance services.
Alice’s experience includes:
- Issues surrounding non-UK domiciliaries in the UK.
- Pre-immigration tax planning and US expatriation.
- UK inheritance tax and US estate tax planning.
- Review and analysis of offshore structures and trusts from a UK and US tax perspective.
- Assisting clients with HMRC investigations and IRS reviews and disclosure programs.
- Corresponding with HMRC, the IRS and the State tax authorities as an authorised agent.
- Interpreting the UK and US tax treaty, the interaction between the UK and US tax systems and mitigating double taxation.
- Preparation of UK, US Federal and US State tax returns.
Prior to joining Andersen, Alice spent over 4 years in PwC UK’s Private Client team, specialising in UK and US personal taxation and 3 years at PwC Australia, specialising in Australian and US personal taxation.