International tax advisory
Andersen LLP is part of Andersen Global – an association of tax and legal professionals comprising 11,000 professionals in more than 160 countries. We therefore have access to this expertise and consider all aspects of our clients’ international businesses.
International tax rules are constantly changing and choosing the wrong structure can affect your business’s global competitiveness.
We help companies structure their tax affairs in a way that supports their strategic goals whilst maintaining tax efficiency.
Our international tax services include:
- Onshore and offshore expansion and/or acquisition
- Structuring of the holding of intellectual property and financing
- Assistance in complying with transfer pricing and thin capitalisation rules [link to below section ‘Transfer pricing and thin-cap’]
- Tax compliance services when sending employees to/from the UK
- Ad-hoc advisory services
- Coordinating complex multi-jurisdictional tax structuring projects – see also International Tax