Our Commitment to Protecting Your Privacy
As a trusted advisor to our clients, Andersen is committed to protecting your privacy. This notice outlines our policies and practices related to the sharing of personal financial information. We collect information about you for two important reasons:
- To identify you when you are using our services; and
- To offer you the appropriate services to help you achieve your financial goals.
We collect the following non-public personal information about you:
- Information you provide in applications and forms to obtain products and services, such as your name, address, age, income and assets;
- Information you provide us about your financial affairs, such as statements containing information relating to taxes and investment holdings;
- Your transactions with us and information obtained from third parties, such as tax and investment history from your other advisors.
One of the ways we safeguard your privacy is by restricting access to your information to only those employees who need to know this information to provide you with the products and services you have requested. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulatory standards.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted or required by law or as set forth below.
We may share nonpublic personal information with affiliated and nonaffiliated third parties with which we contract to assist us in providing services to you (such as data processing, fraud prevention, regulatory and compliance, and operational support) or as permitted by law or with your consent. However, all affiliates and nonaffiliated third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality of the client information we share with them. We do not sell your personal information to other companies for their independent marketing purposes.
We value the trust you place in our firm and in our employees. We understand that protecting your privacy is essential to maintaining your trust, and we commit that we will adhere to the above policies and practices.
In order to develop our website in line with customer needs we work with Google Analytics to track usage on our website. Google Analytics provide us with statistics to show us which pages on our website are visited most frequently and how long visitors spend on our site. We use this information to help us plan how we should improve the site.