Office Administrator role
Andersen LLP is the UK member firm of the Andersen Global network. We provide a wide range of UK and US tax services to private clients and businesses.
At Andersen, we have assembled a unique group of talented individuals who share a common vision to be the “Best of the Best”.
We are currently looking to hire a new Office Administrator to come and join our ever-growing team in Moorgate to support reception, administration and general secretarial work.
To download a copy of this job description, please click here. Full details on this role are also enclosed below:
As an Office Administrator you should have:
- Previous office/business administration experience, preferably in the tax field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong MS Office suite skills
- Ability to work well within a team and to take personal responsibility for completing tasks
- Multi-tasking skills to prioritise and organise various work streams
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with and gain the respect of all levels of internal and client personnel; and
- A high degree of gumption and measured persistence
- Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
- Working Hours : Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm
- Location: Office based role in Moorgate, London
- Duration: 3 months’ probation period leading to a permanent position upon meeting performance measures
Role of an Office Administrator:
- Meeting and greeting clients and staff members;
- Assisting with diary management for Partners and Senior Management;
- Assisting other administrative functions, as required i.e. Compliance and Finance;
- Collating and organising data for internal reporting;
- Taking calls and emails, and dealing with them in a timely and efficient manner;
- Meeting room preparation and arranging refreshments when required;
- General administrative duties as required including post distribution, photocopying and scanning/e-filing of documents; and
- Ensuring the efficient functioning of the office on a day to day basis including ordering office supplies, encouraging our clear desk policy and any other duties/responsibilities that arise commensurate with the nature of the role.
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discretionary staff bonus scheme
- 28 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Vitality Health insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
Please submit your covering letter and CV to email@example.com