"Joining Andersen has been the best starting block for the next step in my career. At Andersen, I have the opportunity to build long lasting, trusted relationships with my clients and I am exposed to exciting and interesting work. I am confident that I can achieve my full potential with the trusted support and encouragement from the team at Andersen, working in an environment where I feel valued and appreciated."
"At Andersen, we genuinely believe that our people are our most important asset and put our staff at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate about creating a collaborative and diverse environment in which everyone feels valued, can thrive and achieve their full potential.”
"Joining Andersen is a really exciting opportunity for my professional development. The team is full of diverse and talented individuals and I'll gain exposure to some really interesting clients, as well as challenging and varied work, so never a dull day!”
"Since joining Andersen, I have been given the opportunity to work on challenging engagements and develop my skills in incredibly technical areas. I am trusted by my team, who give me the independence to lead interesting client engagements and develop long-standing relationships. At Andersen, I am part of a team where my ideas are listened to and I am able to have a real impact on how the business grows.”
We are looking to hire a Practice Manager to join our ever-growing team in Moorgate. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the smooth running of our office function, general practice management, executive administrative support and new starter onboarding, whilst providing periodic assistance for our finance and risk compliance departments.
Applicants should demonstrate:
- Substantial experience with business administration and office management. Direct experience within a professional services firm would be a valuable attribute;
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work well within a team and to take personal responsibility for completing tasks; and
- Multi-tasking skills to prioritise and organise various work streams whilst managing expectations.
- Meeting and greeting clients;
- Taking calls and emails, and dealing with them in a professional, timely and efficient manner;
- Meeting room preparation and arranging refreshments;
- Diary and itinerary management, general secretarial and administrative support for Partners and Senior Management;
- Providing support for other administrative functions (e.g. credit control and onboarding clients); and
- General office administration ( e.g. post distribution, photocopying and scanning/e-filing of documents).
- Salary: £35,000 plus benefits
- Working Hours : Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm
- Location: Office based role in Moorgate, London
- Duration: 6 months’ probation period leading to a permanent position upon meeting performance measures
- Life Insurance
- Vitality Health insurance
- Discretionary staff bonus scheme
- 28 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Workplace Pension Scheme
Please submit your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to be the benchmark for quality in our industry and the standard by which other firms are measured.
We hire the best and the brightest and we invest in our people to ensure that legacy.
Our platform allows us to objectively serve as our client’s advocate; the only advice and solutions we offer are those that are in the best interest of our client.
Our firm is constructed as a global firm. We share an interest in providing the highest level of client services regardless of location.
We value open communication, information sharing and inclusive decision making.
What do we offer?
• Work directly with partners
• Market-leading compensation
• Professional qualifications
• Client exposure from day one
• An unrivalled client list
• Work with international specialists
• Excellent career development opportunities
Our recruitment process is an important component of creating the Andersen culture. We dedicate considerable resources to finding the most talented professionals; individuals who are high achievers and enjoy working in a dynamic environment where their input is appreciated and rewarded. We have career opportunities for people-focused and oriented individuals who embody passion, dedication to service and excellence.
We are always on the lookout for suitable candidates. If you are interested in exploring working for us then please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Our people are our greatest asset. It is our people, and their expertise, that set us apart. From day one, you will be assigned a buddy to guide you through the ins and outs of daily life at Andersen. You will also have a mentor who will work with you on your professional development, career goals, and career path at Andersen. We invest in our people and our people are invested in us.
We hire intelligent, passionate, motivated individuals. We look for dedicated and creative professionals with diverse backgrounds and experiences yielding the best results for our clients. This diversity makes every day at Andersen an opportunity to meet a new face, an opportunity to learn about a new initiative, to offer a unique insight, and to grow.